Windham High School
Manchester Central High School
MNCH Central (7-6) 211 020 2 8 12 1 Windham (9-4) 062 020 X 10 10 3
- Early Lead For Windham Jaguars Sets Stage For Victory Over Manchester Central
- Windham Jaguars defeated Manchester Central 10-8 thanks to a strong start. The Jaguars scored on a home run by Larissa Piessens, a double by Peyton Gravell, and an error in the second inning.
- There was plenty of action on the base-paths as Windham collected ten hits and Manchester Central had 12.
- After Central scored two runs in the top of the fifth, Windham answered with two of their own. Central scored when Rania Barton doubled on a 0-2 count, scoring one run. The Jaguars then answered when Aislinn Milner singled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run and Leeten Adolt singled on a 0-2 count, scoring one run.
- Windham pulled away for good with six runs in the second inning. In the second Piessens hit a solo homer, Gravell doubled on a 3-2 count, scoring two runs, and an error scored three runs for Windham Jaguars.
- Abby Bedient was credited with the victory for Windham. She surrendered five runs on eight hits over five innings, striking out eight and walking zero.
- Barton took the loss for Manchester Central. She went two and a third innings, allowing eight runs on five hits and striking out three.
- Amelia Williamson started the game for Windham Jaguars. She went two innings, allowing three runs on four hits and walking one
- Windham Jaguars socked two home runs on the day by Makayla Panich put one out in the third inning. Piessens went yard in the second inning.
- Windham Jaguars tallied ten hits. Lindsey Murphy and Gravell each racked up multiple hits for Windham Jaguars. Gravell and Murphy each managed two hits to lead Windham Jaguars.
- Manchester Central scattered 12 hits in the game. Barton had two hits on the day while Alyssa Geraardi led Manchester Central with four hits in four at bats.
Windham High School Softball Field
4:00 PM To: