- Game Date
- May 10, 2019
- : 10
MANCHESTER CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL: 8
MNCH Central (7-6) 211 020 2 8 12 1
Windham (9-4) 062 020 X 10 10 3
- Early Lead For Windham Jaguars Sets Stage For Victory Over Manchester Central
- Windham Jaguars defeated Manchester Central 10-8 thanks to a strong start. The Jaguars scored on a home run by Larissa Piessens, a double by Peyton Gravell, and an error in the second inning.
- There was plenty of action on the base-paths as Windham collected ten hits and Manchester Central had 12.
- After Central scored two runs in the top of the fifth, Windham answered with two of their own. Central scored when Rania Barton doubled on a 0-2 count, scoring one run. The Jaguars then answered when Aislinn Milner singled on the first pitch of the at bat, scoring one run and Leeten Adolt singled on a 0-2 count, scoring one run.
- Windham pulled away for good with six runs in the second inning. In the second Piessens hit a solo homer, Gravell doubled on a 3-2 count, scoring two runs, and an error scored three runs for Windham Jaguars.
- Abby Bedient was credited with the victory for Windham. She surrendered five runs on eight hits over five innings, striking out eight and walking zero.
- Barton took the loss for Manchester Central. She went two and a third innings, allowing eight runs on five hits and striking out three.
- Amelia Williamson started the game for Windham Jaguars. She went two innings, allowing three runs on four hits and walking one
- Windham Jaguars socked two home runs on the day by Makayla Panich put one out in the third inning. Piessens went yard in the second inning.
- Windham Jaguars tallied ten hits. Lindsey Murphy and Gravell each racked up multiple hits for Windham Jaguars. Gravell and Murphy each managed two hits to lead Windham Jaguars.
- Manchester Central scattered 12 hits in the game. Barton had two hits on the day while Alyssa Geraardi led Manchester Central with four hits in four at bats.